Fusilli are the classic curled pasta typical of southern Italy. We propose it with fresh cherry tomatoes, broccoli and tuna to create a simple and not too heavy main dish.
INGREDIENTS PER 4 PEOPLE
- Quattroemme Fusilli: 320 gr.
- Broccoli: 400 gr.
- Canned tuna in oil: 100 gr.
- Cherry tomatoes: 200 gr.
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Chilli: to taste
- Lemon: 1
- Olive oil: to taste
- Salt: to taste
1. Clean the broccoli, remove their leaves and cut them into small pieces, then boil them in plenty of salted water. Strain them when still “al dente” (slightly underdone) and then cook the Quattroemme fusilli in the same water.
2. Warm up in a large pan the broccoli and cherry tomatoes with oil, garlic, chilli and lemon.
3. Strain the pasta as soon as it is ready, add it to the condiment and make the pasta soak up all the flavours well.
4. Pour everything into a bowl and, as a final touch, add the tuna, perfectly drained and into pieces. Mix well and serve when still hot.