Delicious and fast, with an exquisitely Apulian flavour touch, pasta with cherry tomatoes and crumbled taralli is a tasty first course easy to prepare: a touch of Apulia on your table in 3 simple steps!
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- Pasta: 320 gr.
- Onions: 3
- Dry white wine: 1 glass
- Salt: to taste
- Quattroemme Apulian Taralli: 100 g.
- Extra-virgin olive oil: 5 spoons
- Parsley: to taste
- Cherry tomatoes: 200 g.
- Pepper: to taste
1. Cook pasta in plenty of salted water. In the meantime, put the Apulian Taralli in a food storage bag, and with the help of a rolling-pin crush them into very small pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the thinly sliced onions with the cherry tomatoes. Add wine and reduce. Let the pasta soak up all the flavours.
3. Strain the pasta when still “al dente” (slightly underdone), and add it to the other ingredients in the frying pan. If necessary, add some cooking water. Sprinkle on it some minced parsley, a touch of pepper and some crumbled taralli.