A traditional Italian recipe, revisited with a touch of Apulian aroma: Quattroemme Taralli! To bring a nice, amusing and quick idea to your table.
Ingredients for 4 people
- Spaghetti: 320 gr.
- Aglio: 2 spicchi
- Peperoncino: q.b.
- Olio extravergine d’oliva: q.b.
- Sale: q.b.
- Prezzemolo: 1 mazzetto
- Taralli pugliesi Quattroemme: 100 gr.
1. Cook pasta in plenty of salted water. In the meantime, crumble the Apulian Taralli with the help of a rolling-pin and put them aside.
2. Wash and cut into half the garlic cloves, remove their germ and brown them in a large frying pan, together with olive oil. Once browned, turn off the heat and remove the garlic.
3. Strain the pasta when still “al dente” (slightly underdone), and add it to the other ingredients in the frying pan. If necessary, add some cooking water. Sprinkle on it some minced parsley, a pink of chilli and, to crown it all, crumbled taralli.
And the Apulian tradition is ready to be served!