Quattroemme White Focaccia is perfect for eating on its own, but what if we want to stuff it?
Quickly said, here's an idea for a yummy recipe for you!
Ingredients for 4 people
- Turnip greens: 500 gr.
- Stracciatella: 350 gr.
- Anchovy fillet: 200 gr.
- Olive oil: qty.
- Salt: qty.
- White focaccia Quattroemme 600 gr.
1. Wash your turnip greens well and put them in salted water to boil for about 20 minutes on low heat.
2. Prepare the stracciatella and anchovies in two separate bowls.
3. Drain the turnips well and add them to a bowl. Add a drizzle of oil, the anchovies and mix well.
4. Take the white flatbread and cut it into 4 parts, then stuff it with the turnips, stracciatella and anchovies.
Genuine and tasty!
To complete the aperitivo, we recommend that you also pair it with our Onion Riccetti, or Tostini.
You can also stuff the Focaccia with all your favorite combinations!